Home Care Assistance – Trusted Provider of Stroke Care in Mesa
Reliable, high-quality stroke care from Home Care Assistance of Mesa is designed to provide senior stroke survivors with compassionate care, support and resources, while promoting their dignity at home. With strokes being the leading cause of disability among the elder generation, many families find themselves overwhelmed and unequipped to handle their aging loved one’s increased dependency. That’s where we come in. From making sure your loved one complies with their prescribed treatment plan to helping with household chores and transportation, we take on all aspects of care management, allowing families to enjoy a renewed sense of peace and comfort.
Relief & Reassurance for Families of Elderly Stroke Survivors
Whether care is needed bedside at the hospital, in the middle of the night or on the weekends, Home Care Assistance of Mesa is available 24/7 to provide the highest level of stroke care when you need it most. Care is offered on a flexible schedule and can be adjusted at any point in time, ranging from as little as four hours a day to around-the-clock monitoring and assistance. We guarantee the high caliber of our skilled caregivers, devoted Care Managers and comprehensive stroke services, allowing our clients to use our services only as long as they are 100% satisfied. Additionally, unlike other home care agencies, Mesa Home Care Assistance requires no long-term contracts or upfront fees.
Tailored Care Plans Promotes Enhanced Stroke Recovery
As a leading provider of stroke care, Home Care Assistance recognizes that in order for care to be effective, the services provided must match the senior’s unique set of needs and preferences. Our Care Managers not only work with the senior and their family, but are in direct contact with the senior’s primary doctor to ensure a comprehensive plan for stroke care. Specialized care also aids in reducing the risk for further complications and hospital readmission and can include assistance in any or all of the following areas:
- Mobility. Caregivers assist with bed and wheelchair transfers and help with cooking, light housekeeping and other chores that may be difficult to perform due to a decline in fine motor skills or balance.
- Personal Care. Treating clients with the utmost dignity and respect, stroke survivors receive help with bathing, dressing, grooming and incontinence.
- Diet. Caregivers prepare nutritious meals according to dietary preferences and which can be easily consumed if swallowing is a problem. Help with eating can also be provided.
- Therapy. Knowing that stroke rehabilitation is often accompanied with physical, occupational or speech therapy, caregivers will provide assistance and support with any recommended exercises to promote the highest chance for recovery.
- Medication management. Caregivers provide medication reminders to ensure optimal health for the senior patient and can also pick-up prescribed medications. Accompaniment to follow-up doctor and therapy appointments is also available.
Continuous Education in Elder Care & Stroke Management
All Home Care Assistance caregivers are provided with continuous education in the latest developments of elder care. We also require all caregivers to attend our Home Care Assistance University where their experience in providing care to older adults is further enhanced and expanded. From how to prepare nutritious meals and managing eating problems following a stroke to transfer techniques and positioning for aging stroke survivors, the specialized care provided maximizes comfort, safety and security at home.
Bonded, licensed and insured, you can count on Home Care Assistance for all your stroke care needs. To learn more about our stroke care services or to schedule a complimentary in-home consultation, contact a Care Manager today at (480) 699-4899.